IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

im sickedy ill gently still nicest you feel i keep it on real

 you are my gun rhyme my only gun rhyme you make me happy when guns spray. fuck the sunshine nigga i drink red wine nigga deeply sighin nigga return to top im tryin nigga . im humble i hand all i stumble i sent all im bumble i bent all i rumble i rent all i mumble i meant all. IAM THE OPPOSITE OF NARCISSIST FUCK U WHOEVER MADE PARCISSUS REMARK when life gets to you in my house to 61-27 186st my house atm I HAVE THE WHITE HOUSE WEARING A BLOUSE try to put me in forensic psych they fila im wearing nike when you're reading/writing hours a day everyday obsessively they called it chatting nah wording my life more like it. oh well IM EXPRESSING IN RAP SUPRESSING AND I TAP IF ITS DEPRESSING I NAP.  im not too proud to fuck hockey i puck bullets i duck tits i tuck who said im shmuck lunch and marijuana time! back from my healthy walk :-) after-> the ssaint paints . he only paints though ..otherwise "itd be hard." trump tried to land me in the forensic psych for life i had two ppl a psychologist and a social worker tell me i'd get it if i took isanity plea. but...given all. i dont know if i should smile. SOMEONE TELL ME and look what they brushed upon me "black like me" by john howard griffin i can see 40 book titles at once hyperlexic years i look was looking at 2 shelfs 3 sections deep and i saw this one almost instantly maybe i was yearing for comfort of black folks. just a hypergraphic view on cast away...-> whats the cause of the applause of i close off its too soft for the ...ahem qwell im sure of myself im full of that one what if you switch places of myself and that one . not soundin antonym pacino ok

No comments: