IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Why.

 For a man with severe mental impairments one of which being that he can't read to have to be in the shelter system is ABSURD. There should be a spot for people like him in itself. He could have something serious as to where hes on the "autistic scale". now on to me, with post-sub arachnoid hemmorhage complications diabetic complications AND schizo-affective to have a problem  getting disability while people who done 8 years locked up is ALSO ABSURD. on top of my hardships I have 5 years locked up. fortunately I'll get at this time because I CANT EVEN TALK ANYMORE. America is damaged, and neither trump or team obama has done it. The rich get richer while the poor get poorer.*deep sigh*. plus im a freak of nature who couldn't get a job on that alone unless he identified himself as being gay. and to add icing to the cake my mind can't sync memory with movement so I can't even drive so forget a taxi cab job. I lost my passport I lost everything I have hardtime getting id with photo on it at all. shit is FUCKED UP. and I'm getting fucked without being penetrated, I guess freak of nature being straight has to live without sex as well. forget it. what can I tell ya hARD TImES WITH thE StEEl NiNEs. I don't know you but I know you know me I don't flow unless your mother blow me nasty on the mic namean "ive seen suboxone and the damage fixed its like opiates and narcan mixed" - Sickly P

No comments: