IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, October 30, 2023

ah

 i come at ya rock hard leavin ya soft bullets drop low leave ya body in loft i tame ya attention of the game got sanction on the mic im a beast the infection is yeast im at the top thats to say least ya swallow my jizz vocal my feast im like a grizzly at the horse stable my son u a pony in mommys fable! who nicer, fabolous could have my lyrics hehe he was nice enough to visit me in rikers i plead the fifth why lie through my teeth when we'll settle the beef after im done smokin the leaf my woman talkin like she like em soggy got me feelin type foggy im one with big smokin the nuggy. well, children, its time for breakfast. <- 6:05 am 10/31  my day baby halloween. "Scary Kruger" like a man here called me. well who else know dostoevsky that chat im from st petersburg nevski pruh-spekt. (neighborhood in leningrad now st petersburg) i got a phd in linguistics the c and k in that pronounciation a life time of worthless reading but i understand the sounds too. the sound of that loving feeling. i only read about 250 pages of "The Idiot"(doestoevsky) and the one memorable moment is where the book hero saintly prince myshkin who was a virgin..turns out he has only kissed one woman, and that was only out of sympathy. id like to say i kissed her out of sympathy(tho aint a virgin) but a ukrainian wise gal...sympathy..jew lookin big head nigga with pencil , im doestoevskys anti-hero. All too often we admire our anti-hero thats why tho he'll never admit it. but my pops admires me niggas wana do me kevorkianesque they talkin nothin but rhetorical "facts". facts of the trial crack smokin meanwhile rack size is on file stack roof built on tile im talkin kilo's em stuck on mile who nice I would have rather been a virgin than have a homosexual fan club though. Atleast then tom cruise's autograph would be worth more than tyra banks swimsuit. (hollywood would you if i did could you, just small talk on that one) as I told alexis impagliazzo i dont do small talk

No comments: