IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

filter - hey man nice shot

 "I wish I would've met you

Now it's a little lateWhat you could've taught meI could've saved some face": 

no gun shot with me though. speedball overdose.

to marc zuckerberg:

I wish you wouldve met me
now its a little late
what you couldve TOLD me
could've saved me some FATE

bye

Then when I came to rykers at 33 in 2017 this CO my son was like you were a herb. im thinkin 'lol this nigga a 30 yr old virgin workin his chump change job and he uses the word herb. real fucking winner gona die a virgin.' heh

 and this is why i hate white neighborhoods where people have ANY money. every day at the fucking train station you had teenagers filming videos of me  one woman i know said to me smiling "oh  paul, there isnt a teenager in staten island who doesn't have a video of you in their phone." man WHERE IM FROM  lil odessa brighton beach the kids wouldnt even look at me.PARENTS NEED TO RAISE THEIR KIDS A LIL BETTER. obscene then i remember before disaster struck i came out for a walk once and about 6-8 blocks were full of people , people who came to meet me. The imfamous Sickly P(r.i.p).

IM SLIM I AINT SHADY 
IM TOM I AINT BRADY
CRUISE ROCKIN A WIG 
COULD BE MY LADY
:-O

No comments: