IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

im a lebron gem stone without uncle sam tone

 im a lebron gem stone without uncle sam tone...<- has someone thought of that before? seems a likely common idea if james got nerve to call me crackhead thats ok mike destroyed bad boys early 90s anyway. came to america in 1992. sentiment of a mans childhood. i shit u not I WAS LIVING IN THE BOX FOR 5 CONSECUTIVE YRS FOLLOWED BY 5 YEARS LOCKED UP. i dont interpet nor understood <- dont understand social cues with any tone. the emotions grew it beam or so itd seem when youre of FAIR intelligence and life has put in horrid despair since you were born your decisions come intact with your emotional reason. not avoidin shit with brain damage. as far as lebron, i was born new york ill die new york despite bulls fan. john starks on the other hand, heroic loser. he wins! I got the face of the underdog its my place in the fog . I got born to represent the underdog anyhow jordan was flawless every part of his flawless body synced in with that fade away jump shot. lebron, might be the champ as an athlete. But to sell charisma on the court, it is a definate impossible to do it like mike, a youtube comment for you. ' im a lyrical catastrophe with no apostrophe ' - vowels aint in the right places the bowels he chases i think thats why i thought i couldnt come with that one. ah, who knows anymore. i like people HERE they are polite and have some class. logical bloom illogical doom. im ill on logic i bill the budget.  long walks, reading and writing when afforded. though i can read for many long hours a day which is somewhat spoiled by substance worst of which being cigarettes. im the lebron james antonym black im white he king of athletes im anorexing lookin freak. but im nicer at the mic, im a man of nature so naturally nice, come on now,   oh boy silly corrections I JUST LOVE LONG WALKS ANOREXIC LOOKIn OR NOT atleast 5 miles in the morning!

No comments: