IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 6, 2023

huh

 feeling down on myself i frown with self. my whole life been hells i hope fargos say wells HARDVARD(harvard) huh outdid my wit for a line. waddayaknow Ive done all drugs but NOTHING is as intense as the orgsam thats why love cant be defeated.came close to top and went overboard the porsche i floored. im dumb you see it aint all that bad im a man of comedy it aint all that sad an ego boost does it cocaine i buzz it SOME PEOPLE DEFINE BY THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE WITH THAT THERES NO INTERFERENCE i defined by own experience while in poverty my whole life thats why im as close to tupac as a white man will ever get. smooth and savvy lovely lavvy crave im cravvy waves is wavvy chapelle is davy , chapelle noone will defeat pryor. my man was an addict, like myself...but still a Genius. when it comes to language im tactful i got guns packed full n ya face cracked fool 2pac was like all i need in this life of sin with me its more like all i need is one pen and one paper so my chances are slim. (to "hardvard" - anonymous) MY BROTHAS HOPE YOU SURVIVE GREED DAMN RIGHT I SURVIVED BLEED TIMES ARE CHANGING THE ROVER IS RANGING

No comments: