IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

in my world

 there is no ugly no pretty no healthy no sick.  just social labels. but with "Alex Tokarev" one time we were getting high together and this guy tried to kiss me. i didn't care for his fathers fame I pushed him away. I aint no gay aint no straight or whatever fuck you want to call these labels i gave my fucking life away for the sake of straight. I guess in that sense I'm shallow. 40 now, phew. life written in fables without applying your labels. fable in meaning  is someshit bout moral lesson in meaning. im 40! boy it would have been a HELL OF A ROMANTIC SHORT STORY IF I WAS A VIRGIN! lol I'm not a philanthropist I'm a SEXANTHROPIST. I dont have biological family but I do love my family and besides if I didnt have such a big head with the right hair style and whatnot me and pops would have practically been twins. more so than the rest, it's about being right to yourself. I NEVER LET CONCERN CONFINE I DISCERN EVEN IF DYING. its hard..sometimes to keep right to yourself especially if pops is a leftist :( to me youre a she so itll say in third person cut up knee that im nursing im a freaky he who is versing classy though cursing. im dork so ill live through an urkle named steve  my new age rapper named quavo talkin bout " took a loss, but you still gon’ get beat" ...he know who the boss n I will defeat. I commit to the feat so fuck meet you random Im read I excel Im elite face me my good deed the poor know I feed :) in preference sexual identity its who you PREFER not who you slept with or who you are fuckin today etc etc ITS WHO YOU PREFER BY DEFITION OF THE WORD. so that bi shit dont exist. "spare me the small talk" - Pauly boy balls I lyrically grow these smoke left over butts I say please... my homeless asian woman if she saw my 1st grade year book photo back from THE SOVIET UNION imagine a kid head as big as mine standing next to teacher in gym class photo. much like my nigerian doctor, I was raised with discipline :) god bless my mother

No comments: