IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

fucking faggots

 they slaughterin me. circus fucking faggots. Next day... On the other hand. My brother once said "OUr father will outlive all of us." yeah. he's 90 in PERFECT shape, no drugs NEVER DRANK NO COFFEE NOTHING. he's always been an extremist. But he ruined it, when he broke down crying. Here I was thinking a flawless man lived with me. Fact that he cried makes it possible that he does have a concious though. I'm in high likely unlikely hopes. If it comes to down for some odd reason its between us two. I rather die, I'm a junkie and I've lived the life of a romantic my whole biography is INCREDIBLE. I make kevorkian/scarface etc etc look shady shallow. So, Al Pacino I could use some money for marijuana today. PLZ SIR. Anyhow, if you saw an inappropriate video is of no concern to me, it was funny. As long as it doesn't arouse you, no big deal. Like kramer from seinfeld I SHIT YOU NOT I HEARD A VOICE THAT WASNT THERE SAY "YOU ARE MY FANTASY" AND THEN KRAMER CAME IN AND SAID "HOW MUCH U WANT?" HEH. I JUST DONT SEE HOW A SMALL DEVICE THAT CREATES VOICES COULD BE IMPLANTED TO WHERE IT MANIPULATES BRAIN SIGNALS. then again... technology out there. Don't get me wrong, maria_lolita.mpeg was my masterbation my material when I was young but I WAS ONLY A TEENAGER MYSELF. and me fuckin underage? are you fuckin shittin me she was iN HS i was only 21 and this bitch had been through half the neighborhood ALREADY. I lost my virginity to her. she took MY INNOCENCE. And with my physique? come on now, I am not never was and never will be a pedophile. I guess someone with upstanding political status agreed. - The romantic existance of Parcissus.  oh yeah..Mr zucksteinmanberg zuckerberg , what can I tell you. you're illustrious I'm sinister. but OPPOSITES ATTRACT HONEY, so fuck kramer with you its real money so I'd love to visit *grin* :-) oh yeah >>>R.I.P Shaindy Eckstein I believe the only reason that it didnt happen for us is fact my father is a "Leftist Bastard" (as you so wisely once used the expression). but as a teenager, freak of nature isn't a flattering title so for you it was easy to 'beat around the bush' you were RICH i was a bum stealing game accounts to sell on ebay and smoke marijuana drink on weekends. oh well. im goin to read my hebrew book now bye

No comments: