IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 6, 2023

So type your fucking fingers..

 I been writing my whole life. You never going to message a writer like this again. time flies. yikes. havent slept at all yet at 7am :/ zuckerberg im going to drink coffee and sub-conciously chat my jewish crime book. you believe this shit a chatting savant come to reading crime. Rain man, have a heart . save me ALL THAT MATTERS AT A BAR-MITZVAH IS THAT THE KIDS HAVE FUN. its true, yarmulke means you don'r resort to "Gangster shit". Im innocent I typed bullets in you, that aint crime. after  a sub-arachnoid hemmorhage 50 percent mortality rate at 22, my physique...I aint no gangster even missing the weird hat heh ponchik i cant really define is it "plain retardation" with no concious or severe emotional damage as a kid or an agressive autistic bear. a b or c. or combo huh fuck comittin  against crime with omittin im fuckin dime it looks to be ever so clear i stand against ever so fear i think of words in sequence despite the fact i got sick once. sigh back to my coffee and book i thought of a "BAR". i dont drink tho ttyl i dont know any of these "fancy words", I feel language I can feel where a word fits even if its not avidly ambigously ambivalent. chill obama with your yale I have osama going pale. america, I'm an american prorican. I'm sick and taking a leak and rappin with bleek and slappin the cheek and philosophy greek and my verses a trick and. jessica a greek goddess someone said she my counselour i wouldnt be surprised if nyc assigned me a "Solo client assistant", individual who focuses on my birdy ways. imagine the man who chats with keyboard 8 hours a day posting on only self-read blog occasionally coming to a suboxone doc looking with a fag hag with bunch of pretty boys around her makin the comment " he likes to cry alone. ". I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE GOT THAT IMPRESSION tears are nothing to be ashamed of and ill tell you despite hardships LIFE HASNT DRAGGED ME THERE YET

No comments: