IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 27, 2023

Defined.

 As my lyrics define romance refine cast away confine my son cosign im s heart warming individual its storming residual heaven defining hell seven deciding sell im leavin ya verbal residue herbal resin true WHY THE SYSTEM WANT TO DO ME DIRTY ALL IM GUILTY OF IS TYPING QWERTY. your beloved chat savant marcy marc I KEEP IT HOOD RAT THO AINT NO SNITCH I BLAST THE GO GAT I AINT NO BITCH NAMEAN ...rat boy forever in your hearts@! who done it iller "whom everybody speaks well of, and nobody cares about ..whom all are delighted to see, and nobody remembers to talk to." - Jane Austen in book "Sense and sensibility" My current read. On reading, the GREATEST AMERICAN BOOK OF ALL TIME... "On The Road" by Jack Kerouac . you my only viewer of this page PLEASE my dear! do yourself a favor and read on the road. alcoholic car-hoppin bus takin travelin across america in beautiful adventure. it is written so ...ugh. TEXTISMA. charisma in text much like yours truly. I love text. I'm hyperlexic hypergraphic. me without black is like richard pryor without crack it may sound fancy but it don't make the G's stack I got into a political situation with my philosophical elevation in my american nation

No comments: