IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

One time

 an older gay man from elsewhere saw my photo sent me to eat and go to a whore house he KNEW i was straight so get this i get there this blonde come out of her room naked not even smiling i still had some excite left in me though so I walked into the bedroom. she sat down and looked at me with a "so?"so i figured she must think shes that cool so I got naked and stood there and gave her the "well?" look but spinning back to REALITY man she took one good look at me and the afforded lustful desire died . she figured she'll lay there dead till i get off i got dressed and said im leaving she said what about your money? I told her "Aint mine, bye.". End of tale

No comments: