IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 27, 2023

!

 explosive association manipulating the associated . wit a "romantic interpretatio " -> I guess I couldnt betray my mothers comfort for the comfort of the moment with her. Later in her estrogen-affected in life did she feel the romance. My pops was willing to sacrifice his life for mine, I guess he >saw the romance< of my life as a whole. I DONT PAY AIRLINES WITH THE SKIRMISH FINES SKIRMISH defition "any brisk conflict or encounter:". brisk drinks thinks winks. a drink takes away stress of defining socially. even if i could talk i dont drink. have to have positive outlook from all perspectives. but seriously mr zuckerberg you might be spoiled but regardless of what spin u take on my sin...who u know thats had a more >romantic< romantic life. how u gona downplay a hollywood act replay HAR i dont want fame or money ive gotten what a man desires most. so mr pacino who u have, scarring godfather kevorkian. a man with a pussy its dollar to ill fame in soul. its a so darn pretty you turnin me out GEEZER WHEN TOM HANKS GOT SERVED SEA FOOD AFTER ALL THAT TIME SURROUNDED BY WATER ALONE ON AN ISLAND. . I WAS ALONE READING AND WRITING HALF MY LIFE AND NOW IM SERVING VERSES. (being served punishment for one of my rap joints) serving punishment in all my astonishment "words can be great or even worse they can teach hate" - Young slim shady when youre delusional off your fucking psych meds living a life of text and you mimic a russian artist in american counterpart. REMEMBER PSYCH ILL MIMICING. not looking down on anyone. *GRIN* i testify i tested high. i was so bent out of shape on drugs mind you its ridicolous. i don't mean to ridicule the situation hope serve me the right to live american nation. zuckerberg i know u aint a rabbi but im sayin tho, ease up! some sociopath bastard kill me away in passage i know u feel me as written in passage Then reality of it is this, I was playing on the feelings of gay men to maintain composure as a junkie I was playing my heart stating I love her.

No comments: