IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 13, 2023

Unlike..

 The typical crackhead who will do anything to smoke some more. I was vice versa, I got high so I could chat. I'm hypergraphic/hyperlexic so I got high so I can read and white humoring oddjobs with my text so absurdities of my life style. you play on my innocence I sin for the sake of common sense. my common sense is to suck dick but guess what in my life of ABSURDITIES this is the first time I don't go with common sense I go with the paradox of parcissus of philosophy. Due to a difficult early youth, I've had an overdose of common sense. Mind pointing towards extremities of degradation. but sure, I could have said ok ill suck his dick and moved to california so I can live in peace reading and whiting but gay or not, that would spoil the romance of my life. I don't do sexual favors for money sure I've fucked around with guys but never to get money out of someones pocket. it's out of self-respect which often binds to philosophy so you efnet gods , please.. hello honey how r u.  and "grimreap" when you said people come here when they're dying "you've been dying forever" no its just that in a chat where people are primarily dying they enjoyed my philosophy of absurdities just as I enjoyed their losing touch with leisure before their final seizure. because when you're dying you're with JUST YOU, dont matter who you know or how rich you are. Life in itself, humbles you. bumble bee bumble bee bumble bee tuna. when society has you in a place so furthered from capacity.. you're always in the humbled state of the dying from a young age, how you going to talk to every day citizen. call it dementia you know I sent ya went and lyrically bent ya done did it and went duh 'death loop' computer tells me 24hours and someshit word of the day tenure dont know what it means  5 DAYS OF NO SLEEP FOR A 40YR OLD TYPE 1 DIABETIC WHO AINT IN PERFECT HEALTH IS ALREADY PUSHIN IT LONGEST A MAN LASTED CONSECUTIVE IS 11 IN GOOD HEALTH PROLLY SO CHANCES ARE THIS DEATH LOOP AINT NO JOKE, im A MAN tho as the american expression goes "FUCK OUTA HERE". ...i criminalise the fiction rationalise my addiction when it takes sense outside the common I makes cakes obama I summon .. fuck ya prison bids its about tellin ya kids not to use drugs cause they destroying good deeds Im toppin the lids ridin top of the steeds. im sorry mr. obama so i chose solitary confinement over livin at a gay mans house in cali suckin dick that make me a criminal im a freak of nature aint a fucking criminal

No comments: