IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

"The death of ivan ilyitch" by leonin tolstoy

 its when a rich man gets real sick is dying and realizes his only friend is his house maid, a male ofcourse. what if the bum gets sick and realizes his only friend is the rich one the people hes been afforded the right to shit over. i exagerate sayin shit on but come on now its for the sake of WIT IN ROMANCE! :-F do you believe in upholding sanity there is love after life.  piddle who i got the stamina a lion spammin ya. spam not scam i dont scam. life GREW ME INTO a over-active concious on the face of this earth or on THE EARTH OF MY FACE.  ;( hope u guys dont kill noone cant paint a saint spiritually black what color goes on such darkened spirit there is your LOGICAL PROCESS IN PHILOSOPHY EFNET NAMEAN  my poor mind cant talk cant find my way good lord the DAYS ARE DARK lol :( what have i grown to be then again i havent done any growing since i was like 10 and i WAS BORN with my big head further REASONING ...for...for...my...me...or just myself. GEE YOU PHILOSOPHERS "im just me" - jessica "can i get a bogie" - muhammad my close by philosophers lol muhammad tryin a intense philosophy ON  me good lord and the lady with the dog GOOD LORD WHO MY DAUGHTER THINK SHE IS  im just talkin after a week with one nights sleep therein. therein is one word, no? so with your western philosophy is amIin? new word, amIin in that respect for i definition of snitch on my own aint in shitter I AINT A QUITTER as i said gentleman to my left in car theft. thanks for no lighter hassle i DO NOT smoke in my room anymore EVER ersiously its an alarm now impossible

No comments: