IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

marc zuckerberg

 don't know. huh. I'm in the closet nigga that does it cognac buzzing I buzz it peach drunk I puzz it. But everyone wants to relive their childhood sub-conciously in one way or another i was bullied by my own friends it was hard. so sure I'm tempted to act like a bitch sexually but lets be serious a daughter of a wise guy who aint the brightest bulb in the box she is THREE TIMES THE MAN you are. and besides, a retarded beach is all man + genetic wise gal. sad to say my father and his politics didn't afford me her love. although I'm lord hebron , grandmaster scholar keepin it hebrew but jews believe in love too. although i'm not genetically related to either parent. ah fuck it, what can i tell ya THE MOST ROMANTIC , the MOST romantic history in the history of america.  so please senor ,  afford me some bed time. oh bttew, zuckerberg you are a cutie honey, with you I wouldnt be too proud to act like a bitch in bed. so whenever our date is, holla atcha boy namean. :-*)  ....what I been through in life I wouldn't wish on my own worst enemy. hopefully i have none oh yeh she once said in regards to sex "wow pasha, you are like the energizer bunny you just keep goin and goin and goin". STILL TRUE HEART PROBLEM LUNG PROBLEM TYPE 1 DIABETES ETC I STILL FUCK FOR HOURS im a miscellaneous monster vicariously gun her. cock shoot namean I FILE NO COMPLAINT FOR MY VICARIOUS SAINT. sure my saint, i'd like to live the life of a harvard bigshot man who got moneys. JK JK Im rich in soul so know ya role namean BUT I TALK TO MYSELF BECAUSE I DO NOTHING OR IS IT THAT I DO NOTHING BECAUSE I TAlK TO MYSELF :-****) and i know that big in the pants thats aight im a bum in the shelter not payin rents.  to my father >>>IVE ONLY HAD ONE FRIEND IN  LIFE AND THAT FRIEND AINT THE KNIFE.<<< they had me under some cia hypnosis type shit I WOULD NEVER TRY TO INJURE FAMILY IN ANY WAY. I WOULDNT DO IT TO ANYONE INFACT MY ROUGH PAST AND CHARACTER DEVELOPED IS SOLID PROOF so thanks alot mr trump for havin me "do ma pops filthy namsayin"

No comments: