IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

..

 leaving the daughter of a prize fighter father feeling tamed for a moment not playing with feelings so whoever said that, spare me the small talk. tell them alexis. "cursed with a concious" my biography. writing is below me i wrote to entertain homos across america and used drugs to do that not vice versa drugs are a thing of the 70s. and this drug character put me on the phone and said "hey talk to this guy hes from ukraine" i guess her sister remembers her high school graduation me being first man to give her flowers with her having sucked dick of half the school already. "wipe that retarded smile off your face" she once told me. no more teeth, so smile ain't retarded. well, this is just philosophy talk  ok zuckerberg who knows you might afford me another day of your life, and god will cover the cost. OR IS IT VICE VERSA? who knows anymore, im not rich so i wont find out i seduce in addiction it will only deduce the fiction and to keep writing unless youre jack kerouac a fiction component is added sooner or later and with your right wing left wing politics assholes outa take a walk in my shoes and i bet the wings will be too heavy to walk with. so yale law wasnt for me. god bless my father for having me live a romantic life instead of cockfuck schooling. i dont give a fuck about image or selling to anyone. not sure if pops wanted to have me live or ruin me though .hard to say PUTTING ALL COMPONENTS INTO PLAY.  feline and the california fellow freak god bless you for peaceful time you afforded me. neff i dont know anymore like young slim said "fuck it im on once". with your politics right wing left wing take a walk in my shoes before you assign wing. i cant afford wings at time being so no opinion off hand or something. what does off hand mean?  beats me. the reality of it is this years of worthless reading but i grew up black despite my reading habit. as of today only phrases of sentiment leave something otherwise I read just to read not to learn. so mr. biden youre the pres, i wont comment on small talk. none of yours is small every last word of yours counts for america AND MAN I HOPE EVERY LAST STATEMENT OF YOURS WILL KEEP ME "INTACT". .. "whos to say anymore say as my life per se". - sickly P

No comments: