IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 6, 2023

Illstein the illest.

 Try not to let your ego get ahead of you, sad to say I'm an addict so holding back emotion goes without saying.  forget the intellectual with my intellect fact is all.  obama with his yale nah i have osama going pale. i keep words in sequence despite fact I got sick once. i retired from reading now i keep it hood on the books YOU MISCONSTRUED MY LOOKS. the mentally ill makin money with rock rockin ya spleen physically deformed philosophy einstein it would seem im a realist keep it on fact too guns long and packed too saw texas license plates talkin a walk today look like west country keep it black too cant compete with me on the track too tho even asian u know that homeless asian lady its a WOMAN FOR PETES SAKE how SOCIETY AS A WHOLE watch a woman homeless i mean with men the sub-concious is always ready to face inconvenience by means of testosterone but ladies jeez, unfortunately although iM the american idiot i dont think homeless asian woman wants my "kiss of sympathy". so i aint gettin no play today. ive read alot of books in my life and stopped reading "The idiot" when he wrote of a virgin only been intimate with a woman once, kissing her just out of sympathy. "how is that for retarded." physically i dont appeal no sweat my verses keep it real - P man ppl wana talk about a rough life even with money i think the biggest strain in poverty isnt mean its primarily having a concious. 

No comments: