IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Anton Chekhov's "The Bet"

 About a man whos faced with money after 15 years in solitary confinement doing nothing but reading books He kills himself instead of taking millions. I'm not going to die though, I ain't faced  with no money. I'm on welfare folks. Im stuck talking to myself instead of suicide! Certainly beats it. God bless my black people. MY BLACK FEMALE PROGRAMMER. > i keep the crowd alive i shout to bride"  im sayin if you exist we can do  it. i aint a virgin no weird about sex with me(despite my physique) namean. we'll get married to, that counts on you.  A ROMANTIC SHORT STORY I THOUGHT OF ON A BLACK FEMALE PROGRAMMER. She never tells anyone she makes money and one day she meets a white boy whos father has his connections so he knows she got it. He says if you marry me I will collect bottles till i get 10 grand and my dick still gets hard we get married. When the day comes he has the money and he comes to her and she states "oh now, what have you done to yourself" . As she about to step out to her gay boyfriends he says "hey sweetie, i lied, i have been masterbating i got photographic memory ive imagined you for years". She just follows her daily life, syncs  a line of humor with her gay crowd. Oh marc zuckerberg, if you ever find a black woman programmer in the usa....if they kill me..i hope you atleast buy her flowers on valentine days. Im a bum. but you're the man of ages buddy forget the hour lol and i got endorphin deficiency syndrome i cant produce feel good endorphin naturally now imagine that with my mentality. come on now. that junkie shit goes out the fucking door. I'm only afraid of pain on a scientific basis but I'm not afraid of suffering. Believe me when I tell you, I've done my share of suffering in life heh you rich people must say "OH but Im not comfortable talking to the poor man" well gee golly take a look, I'm only comfortable talking TO MYSELF and I'm on welfare so you philosophers...philosophy ...chat..whatever. Just try to see the world through my eyes, THERE IS FUCKING PHILOSOPHY FOR YOU i gave a girl flowers for her hs graduation and she turned out a call girl MAKING THAT MONEY. so believe me when I tell you, I inspire. but a call girl about money my name aint earl got no money it may sound funny ladys nose was runny. the kid's got a way about him how you gonna doubt him. if these bastards dont let me sleep again and keep fuckin with me..atleast ill die with the russian definition of the word romantic. something that got meaning to me I guess my jewish brothers see the romance in anton chekhov's "The Bet" too. Thats why they're keeping me broke. money would be disaster. it ruins the spoil and spoils the ruined. I'm a shlemazel as pops always called me. heh. in hebrew a "person with persistently bad luck". :) so what im gay with my romance damn fellas aint gotta hate I cant fuck with women today I got a concious but this anastasia kareva girl let me tell you she kept my concious in the solitary confinement my heart calls home.  philosophy caught on to my physique with politics im sick. ehhhhhhhhhhhhh MY MEN...maybe ill stay awake late tonight just for the hell of it. My pops callin me "shlemazel" for ages(man with constant bad luck) maybe hes a shlemazel too now...god knows what life has brought upon him. *GRINS FOLLOWED BY SIGH* fuck scrabble i scribble in my word ball park i dribble they got me as a political hero umbilical zero so im sayin neff to think man writing this has proven with a video a big pun line "you couldnt measure my dick with 6 rulers" play with a girls feelings to maintain composure as a junkie are u shittin me a mildly retarded girl who has never wore make up and is daughter of a wise guy.  I didnt play with shit. She had my feelings in solitary confinement

No comments: