IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

I remember whole-heartedly.

 One of the first few things jessica ever said to me. She said "you're straight paul". I'll stick to that one, even if just for my own ego. who would have thunk a black shemale be the person who would stand for my straighthood. as time has told tho, im an open book i tell it how it is not how it could be. jews are within the law cause they got hit by the war paw. got me readin this jewish crime book got a character named jess i shit you not. man their crime is thin got me goin pale you know I win even without yale. i dont give a fuck who you  are you meet a black shemale that greets you with "you're straight paul" ..its...phew what can I..phew. that's all. phew. I'm straight. my man obama, whats good with your yale rookies. IM ABOVE BLACK AND WHITE THOUGH IT MAY LEAD TO DEATH BEFORE RIOT. my man larry falcon, what it do champ..95 cowboys greatest team ever. sanders aikman ervin smith . but maybe u just business , own em and  not interested in. they paintin it like i own humanity and ofcourse life put me in a place where i wasn't interested in. a feminine character is as attractive to a woman as a masculine appearance is to man. i like men with pussy life has shown. pussy defines preference those two start with the same letter. so does pavel, parcissus and panoleon panobarte. The are the 5 P's. In russia a 5 on report card was equal to an A. Coincedences are gods way of staying anonymous  i'm just sayin please namean BIG HEAD IN DEMOCRACY SHORT MAN IN COMMUNISM . ME AND POPS BASICALLY TWINS EVEN WITH OUR PRESUMPTOUS TASTE IN WOMEN he didnt do it to himself i thank you see why would he do it me i thank YOU BE. my black people hmm

No comments: