IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Being an atheist is simple without the teeth.

Being an atheist is simple without the teeth. I got no teeth but I do believe in god :). some HEART WARMING WIT FOR YOU oh marc what will i do with you. *sigh* im exposing the bracket imposing the black if .  and i still get stiff after all my troubles for my man nas, queensbridge. 12st street shelter hotel representing in sentiment. I TURN MY HUMOROUS SIDE TO THE DARKENING BRIDGE.  man a black FEMALE programmer that in itself is a rarety that even got me beat. if you exist, lets have sex. what else can i say, i'll donate my ...uhm..busy time! THE YEARS TEXTY FULL I GOT MESSY FOOL. that one is for my black female programmer. my one soulmate i dont even have to meet to know she mine. tell me there is one in america and my heart will remain in peace. Im a peaceful guy I'd never hurt noone but the truth is I'm comfortable only talking to myself. expressing brilliance spoken to self. That's where life as a freaky man put me. Im only comfortable singing clapton's "wonderful tonight" to jessica in my bummish hotel. responsibility takes away the courage nurture my mirage. whatever the fuck that means i forget but i know it makes sense, atleast i can make sense of it philosophically. i mean shit ms sullum said imma "probably" get insanity plea if i take it SO DID ANOTHER DOCTOR but lets get serious WHAT IF PEOPLE DIDNT SEE GEM STONE WITH ADDICTION. I'd be in attica as opposed to free man today. mirage or admire my age. truth is i read and write obsessively and the only people that often added with reply is a depression chat so my sad humor has reason. but I'm generally content today. believe me ive read my share of books while in state psych but as a free man i primarily read the lives of oddjob gays across america. I read. Anton Chekhov's "The Bet" is a reading gentleman. BELIEVE YOU ME BAR NONE IN THE WORLDS WRITING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHORT STORY. "THE BET" BY ANTON CHEKHOV." now as far as black , a black female programmer be my soulmate but my white one is at this hotel. this short white girl with a dog in this bummish hotel. she is full of herself. "The lady with the dog" Another anton chekhov short story. So my white woman soulmate. God bless the writer anton chekhov. Russian writer fills the soul I was "The Bet"s fictional role. Except Ill never kill myself.

No comments: