IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 6, 2023

Independent film.

 A big head that reads and writes obsessively finds a woman online who he reads and writes with daily basis but hes more attracted to her anonymously than he is to her in real life but he needed to know its a woman as well. then she finds a boyfriend and their relations end. When he finds out he kills himself. Thats a great idea for an INDEPENDENT MOVIE. and the only real line fuck thin line im talkin real line between independent and hollywood is suicide or suicide followed by murder. I'd never do either but between the two right now, I'm leaning towards A). This post is in loving memory of shaindy eckstein or shandy. my romance without love. god bless you adding peace to my reading/writing hobby as a teenager I was able to tell myself I found a woman who I shared it with. But fact that in reality I appreciated a womans friendship on a hobby and never could a man, does that make me gay or straight. thats philosophy AND I AINT RUNNIN THAT DEEP marc zuckerberg, im lusting disgusts you must i entrust you. ENTRUST WHATEVER THAT MEANS I DUNNO I FEEL LANGUAGE "When inconvenience entrusts testosterone, thats MAN" - P . dont matter gay or straight. and my brothas black around here so their lives been hard on that note alone. i have something in common with another human being. A rarety.

No comments: