IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

k

 new york afforded me no violence up till washington D.C wouldnt so which one is on my side if any. if they define whats left hope they wont fuck up left over. now on to.. erection in supply election if you try scatter texty mad hatter sexy 3rd person done attain retain sustain pertain ....hopefully to normal mind. erection in despair election blind stare I TEST MY WITS IN TEXT WHO SITS GOT NEXT  ok dont care hwo u are or crack or etc when options limited to relaxing wrong or stressful right thats america  DOESNT MATTER WHICH SPIN YOU TAKING BUT WHOS SIN YOU WAKING  oppite oops opposite even im forgetful but i dont let the dollar slip my mind ...the dolllar got me here maybe  I should have let it slip. romance without fucking just with the self maybe it is Parcissus now i cant talk if the rabbi felt for me mr biden should feel it too EXPECTED LONG AWAITED SUSPECTED KNOW I HATE IT in forensic psych i remember sitting between a GERMAN GUY, A KILLER AND I WAS READING THE KITE RUNNER BY KHALED HUSSEINI WELL IF I SURVIVED THAT SITUATION GOD TELLS ME YOU SHALL LIVE HUH. ironyincedence ironic coincedence. .. gods way of staying anonymous FACT BLUNT FACT FROM MANY INSTANCES IN MY LIFE i love all women equally i dont love anymore. ALL OF THEM :-) big or small short or tall for all i care could be bouncing of the wall

No comments: