IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 20, 2023

say what? wtf

 my brain is lumpin the sanity pumpin. im perfectly calm cool n collected tho not crazy With cease and all about its like whistle pryor shout i cant believe that politics would land me here so uptight hangin by the comfy noose some see ducky I can doufy goose. namean fuckin politics just cause my pops is a world war two survivor they got me connected to some absurd shit. i aint no antisemite despite my tactful wording. Stop, in the name...name of AMERICAS RIGHT SPREADING ERICAS TIGHT. fuck outa here my man zuckerberg they gonna kill me i duno for  fact after all who am i right zucky WHO AM I. I don't know biological family just resemble kevorkians grand son. i feel bad for anyone that got attached even if youre rich. some sympathy plays in. oNLY some tho.. THEY FUCKED ME COCKSUCKERS AH, IRONY KNOWS THAT. My shape form health aint norm but i still get hard so lets fuck in your dorm you workin n im dyin whos better im dork so im the go getter what can i tell you the amount of wording trapped in my subconcious in the life style of my read. Sickly P, word to my man larry falcon. matt forever my son

No comments: