IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

I saw a man this morning that closely resembled marcy marc with facial hair.

you ruined it with hair. I wasnt special ed though I got the shelter bed I aint getting mad though its sounding kind of sad. I stay up on my shoulders facing faceless folders. huh ok well i hope im afforded the right to "keep my intimacy unless its sin you see". thats all marc just dont have them take my selfcept of A concept. dropping bad stuff for good stuff lets be serious noone quits smoking cigs i been missing my prayer in self deception sorry god bye from chekhovs the bet to jail im just too mad to sail . where that leave space for angry though never that namean anyhow the only type of pain i cant imagine is the pain of company during intimate moments ie: death whats romance if you dont have yourself to live it with not that im a selfish rat and on that note company is assigned by the brain not by the presence of others when you've resigned it for years of obscene it doesnt just fall back into place. what can i really ask anyone for, oh well

No comments: