IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, October 29, 2023

From the white house to new york.

 I guess my father knew I'd rather die in essence a romantic than live a dime a dozen bum. The legendary Parcissus. Yours truly. :*( Sometimes its those we're around that bring about the pain within starts to seem like we're hell bound without too many a sin. I had a childhood friend whos father once told him "if i find out you're gay I'll kill you." The man was a genius with his hands, he did diamonds for work and was great playing guitar but chances are he was gay. I'm saint over perverse rockin nike over converse And "ITS A MANS YOUTH WHICH DEFINE SOMETIMES THE BLUES WILL CONFINE." There is one nation-wide respected man in russia whos notoriously gay and he is allowed fame because this dude was BORN IN PRISON. so that gangsta i did 20 in attica shit, he make that look weak. I might not have been born in prison but my birth-survival is a miracle I had pre-natal hydrocephalus which means my skull filled up with liquid before it was done forming. Hence the size of my head. They put a shunt in my head. Saved my life. My mother being..um..not the most attractive woman alive when she saw this freak of nature I guess she was in love with a baby. She adopted me. I found out at 33 we're not biologically related. I nip tuck and state luck its late god i wrote my fate top poet they rate to say I'm brilliant is to underrate take care mate I'm lyrically related to you folks. Have a good night. Okay.

No comments: