IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Post dedicated to and for my oddity from cali. gentle(man?).

 I never will and never did sell myself. but you're quite the oddity and if you have a cock you can fuck me. i love you even if the rest of catnip betrayed my poor self. i don't know what you have youre a gorilla of my heart though. but anyhow, whats with the promotion in all this commotion Im tryin just to apply lotion in all my text motion hope I've "subdued" the emotion. what the fuck is subdued? west 23rd pj's dont do such words neither do I, just years of worthless reading I "excel" though? what can I tell ya, pops afforded me life of a romantic in bum hand-cuffs instead of selling my ass to afford yale law. I let it you bet it pussy I  wet it then with my cock pet it indebted it you know I get it. *sigh*, I got(OOPS GET IT!) it alright. oh marcy marc, there are HUMAN addicts. 5 years of talking to myself reading and writing followed by 5 years locked up, nothin new, socially "subdued". Word of the day.  let these niggas know what i been through to call myself straight i GAVE MY FUCKING LIFE AWAY. "you don't know jack"(pacino playin kevorkian) but you do know pauly, I guess I'll live. nawmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Cali "boy", dedicated to you. then again man I do wonder who you had feelings for at puberty. Or was there no such thing as "aroused" for you? god knows.

No comments: