IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, October 22, 2023

As far as actors..

 on me first I dont like fame or money but i'll give it to al pacino as greatest actor bar none, have parcissus respect on that note. prolly gay but nevertheless. BUT THE SECOND GREATEST ACTOR OF ALL TIME is the guy who played "steve urkel" on the family matters show. that guy was one hell of an oddjob. makes me really wonder what that man was like as a human being in society away from actor...from what i can tell an oddjob gay guy with a lucky role. but maybe it was just him, lucky role or not. Life plays out that way sometimes but on acting man come on now, I've proven not everyone has to act to be an actor. - Parcissus And my father bar none the coldest man in the history of america, i have never and mean NEVER EVER seem him display emotion. not even in the tiniest form. him and his scribblin down new english words russian tv programs and telling me im like joseph stalin. but when i seen him break down crying infront of me , A MAN WHO HAS NEvER ANd I Mean neveR EvER displayed emotion for anyone or anything..he broke down crying infront of me. when it was just us two  alone. i should have seen that was it. but me being stalin, I don't process defeat in recess my beat. Now if steve urkel is a gay actor, he's just another hollywood fruit. But if he's straight, I'm in love with a man. That would be quite a rarety. I understand why homos like "turnin em out". "Neff" turned me out without anyone even touching me when he saw me dancin naked on cam for my select few and showed up at my nyc door of parents hours OUT OF CALI 2 days after seeing me doing my weird dance. Man guy even had this mental patient id thing made for me and played into doin some odd paperwork with my parents standin by. neff, you aint steve urkel tho. I fantasize about steve urkel being straight. i mean i did get erect once fooling around with an italian pretty boy but thats only cause a woman old enough to be my mother was in love with me, love i couldnt repay. so out of guilt, i played with the guido boy. DAMN RIGHT I GOT A CONCIOUS ...Pacino where your grandson to play me in a biographical joint. The godfather scarred by kevorkian . Sums up pacino's career. Now on to the "last godfather" gotti I bet he wished for kevorkian when they let the poor guy suffer and die without any pain killers. man america or not, they'll allow suffering anywhere given the right circumstances. I feel bad for these cases. I know what suffering all about.

No comments: