IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

in my early youth

 I was in 8th grade "careers class". We went to work for half a day twice a week. Teacher assigned jobs, mrs malpeso. She put me in a pet store, work alone. she understood a human being like me has hard time with other people. Sad to say, I had bad childhood asthma and couldn't stay there, I was allergic to cats. Then she put me to work in kindergarten with 2 girls. I played with kids all day. AND FOR ME, FOR THAT MAN to grow to be a man whos had sex with women...its crazy. you don't see that as beautiful then I dont know what is. I'm the laureate and you just noble, laura. :-F on the other hand, of this life I'm tiresome love i'll aquire some my jobs they fire some. eminem my son. namean  I had two black guys tell me they love me yestrday, well you know how i do gentlemen. i dont know shit about long island. Coney island written on my big forehead. I grew up right there, oh my youth! yours truly, the american idiot. the saintly pauly! im floral i save her forensic i flavor

No comments: