IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

wit in a verse

 at this point i cant say its small talk but whos to say whos talking. I have a philosophy on what turns a man gay. It's when a man gets confused either with or by a womans love in the earlier years. incest is wrong much like homosexuality so with those two tied in, the child goes with the alternative wrong. we all get selective in our early life. with my essays they tease whos passing them  I passed on the SAT's  you see I grade I be you fade well  this wednesday morning didnt afford me the privilege of reading just trying to read my mind. WHERE ITS AT OR WHAT ITS WITH OR...WHO ITS BY. I've seen grown men over 40 talking about slowly getting off methadone and get on suboxone. they spoiled by life if they have to think twice. One time I got off 80mg ON TOP of a serious dope habit cold turkey I remember at the end I was at staten island ferry some business dude looks at me, then looks at his colleague and hes like "tough kid". makes terminal illness look like a picnic in the park. so from there on, drugs been nothing but small talk

No comments: