IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Et tu brutus

 I bleed the knife of ceasar(sp?) shed my life will please her. so ceasar was stabbed by this brutus character and his last words were "You too brutus?" On prison, although I don't have much personal experience. I think a man doesn't really suffer in his mind till he goes free and if you're stuck in a life bid, that's just you there aint no beating around the brush. OR emotional comfort. Identity of which withers away. But ability to maintain composure despite absurd amounts of gathered up repressed anger I respect.I guess trump saw my life make attica look like disney land so he figured why fuck a freak of nature when he manages to identify  as man with all obscenities involved. this whole reading/writing shit I was locked up doing it 8hours a day FOR A LONG TIME to amuse gays across america, just a way with words. I stepped overboard with my kevorkian freestyle so even a retard shouldn;t be degraded to shitting infront of an attractive woman. i mean really, when you put it all together like my man nas said "put it together I rock hoes yall rock fellas". I never get affected negatively by a persons aura so I can NEVER feel a persons tension I recognize them by what I know not what I feel. Life hasn't afforded me much feeling. and that drug induced psychosis come on now DIP comparing to my lifes tension is nap time for pre-school kids I faced it head on. cursed with a concious only where a person was "too tense" to recognize such traits did I behave anything like a sociopath. like laughing at a man whos done 20 years cause I misinterpreted his joke but even with that theyre able to recognize hardship introduction so wasnt a problem there. and despite my size ive NEVER lied i've death defied and sad to say got high but high kept me straight i mean seriously to keep a man intact with self sometimes you have to skip on the book shelf

No comments: