IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Facts of life.

 I had an ex-gf tell me "no, paul..you only love yourself." this woman was so full of herself she said that only because she wasnt into the sex with me. NO OTHER REASOn buT gUESS whaT NASTYA who arthur called "nasty". when i met you , few years later you said  "oh boy sister already fucked half my school" then when we were in college her sister was driving a brand new car latest year lease, was supporting  a heroin habit and had money to enjoy herself otherwise. this bitch was makin so much money selling her ass it was ridicolous wELL GUESS What i love gay men thats been in my life too. I mean shit I met two online that visited me, JUST camE TO viSIT ME i didnt know them in person they came out of california. I've had a gay geezer in missouri pay for dinner/joy/whore house for me. ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS TURNED OUT GAY ,....so on so forth. two in the pink one in the stink. Some of them wanted my lips on their red lips. And my cock in their stink. so you know im fresh with pink. then childhood friend whos closet case father told him "if I found out you're gay, I'll kill you" this dude had the nerve to call me "Parcissus, Pavel Pacino". Al Pacino, you're  a brilliant actor just as I am a brilliant man but i know you're gay sad to say its a thing to be ashamed of in america so its not publicized with you. but I AM A FAN. and guess what, I Aint a dime a dozen crackhead, never mad at black just sad". Christmas bells aint yet ringing namean. my life been so hard no wonder i turned out parcissistic , SOMEONE HAD TO LOVE ME, EVEN IF ME ALONE. i was tortured by other kids, been sick all my life. getting hit by a car, bone side of my head still sits out. been in a coma twice etc etc I told a dope peddlers gf "Ma, listen, I been in a coma twice, third time a charm.": she replied "no pauly, DO NOT say that. that's aweful I giggled and stepped out the car". AND NOW THIS HEH talkin yao ming but IM the MAN play the violins im ridin van tambourine I got the tan fuck flamboyant you just A FAN im bigger than life my son I ban sexy you know I scan simply life I went and scan got shorty wet so im the winner in my life time i was the sinner. god please forgive me, PLEASE :-*(

No comments: