IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

they say relationships ruin friendships

to me, money does it too. if you're real cool with someone and then you take money from them selling your ass or lips or whatever then regardless of what spin they take on it , BOTH OF YOU will step down from friendship higher ground. one has to look at it as "I payed a man money for an orgasm, why dont i just get a boyfriend whos comfortable with it being just for sex" and one looks at it like "oh, i just sold my ass, gee golly facin the mirror is a cutie with a bootie" come on now, if i was a closet case hetero id look back on social views and sell myself for a rare experience but lookin like me i'm a monster you know its been rough. so freddie kruger or not. when your childhood/ early hood is nothin but bullied experience despite fact you did good in school just ...you inherit frustration with todays social elevation good lord, I keep it steep, rhyme for some, i went that deep, without the gun , i keep it lit without the sun nigga i eat u like a chocolate bun while you were enjoyin gettin B's I was lettin my card stay on A's whoda thunk i'd only earn welfare pays thats alright life will play it just as it mays. I firmly believe my life esp early experience took away from me being comfortable with being gay. you get emotionally involved every orgasm so yeah, i mean the way I see it to accept belated gay identity you have to turn the mic DOWN and look at yourself as a chick. i've survived death, i've been video recorded, I made videos of me naked i remember steve saw it and changed his nick to mangina boy were we EVER friends? did i ruin it steppin on the line with the video or did you "view something troubling" for pauly. i mean obviously youre the bigger man youre a fine lady too so u got sentimental value alot of it, even if after all these years i have none to you. you have sentimental to ME, yeah ME, i'm selfish. when you earn a spot deep in the heart you burn them right from the start. is that how it played out? ROUGH ROUGH MY BOY my poetic soul , ah well :-) you know how sickly P do , namean my man fifty from day one I haven't relied on tomorrow with a life full of sorrow i know i know you feel youre black and redefine words of romantic based on your culture too, but in russian culture the grim outlook I've lived the life of a romantic I wouldn't trade for anything. ANYTHING. you bet,  I said ANYTHING         IM THE SAD SINNER JUST A TAD THINNER IM THE GAME WINNER THE TRUTH I TALK AND HAVE A LOWER BOTTOM PARAPLEGIC WALK. I GET MY MAN STANDING IN MY BOOTH NAMEAN "ITS NOT A HABIT  its cool i feel alive if you dont have it youre on the other side." sprayin bullets what u know bout these beggin for ya life try sayin please u talkin nice nah im fuckin ya niece  "iller than sick deal her the dick" namean

No comments: