IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 13, 2023

"Gay"

 money might makes a difference to some but not when you reference to this bum. IM TELLING YOU BLUNT FUCKING FACT WITH PROOF. so when you gay people want to assign name calling...you already know. I'm Sickly P, I'm just me. Sickly P was a game character matt falcon titled for me. matt falcon the ONLY heterosexual friend I've had in my WHOLE life. And I've had a few. but jason rosenthal, i guess youre a friend huh. maybe 2...they say third times a charm who does that leave, apparently some heterosexual arab who fucks me. glory hallalujah  ON TOP OF THE FACT HER I TREASURED LOOKIN BACK LIFES WONDER COULD NEVER BE MEASURED SO IM THINKIN THIS SCENARIO IS POSSIBLE TRUMP WAS RICH SO WILLING TO KEEP ME ALIVE NOW MY POPS RICHER THAN BIDEN SO IM DEAD. PFFT  ONLY REASON IM NOT GAY IS CAUSE I ROMANCE THE FACT I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING GAY FOR MONEY AND BELIEVE ME IVE HAD OPPORTUNITY. U GOT RICH PPL WHO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS FOR NEXT HIGH. NAH HERES YOUR FUCKING PHILOSOPHY ON SELF-RESPECT. "Parcissus". the rat pack democRATS and im rat boy.  my dignity aint for sale despite the fact wing nut taddle tale how what why nah I DEFINE with the fact that it is MINE I TRY TO KEEP IT PEACEFUL DECREASE FOOL CONCEIVE SCHOOL WELL NIGHT 6 THEY WONT LET ME SLEEP AGAIN IT LOOK LIKE. ILL TRY THOUGH  I DONT DO VIOLENT STUFF THO SO WHEREVER POLITICS PUT ME GEE GOLLY MARC YOU AND YALL PHEW THEY GONA KILL YOUR CHATTER KING MY SONS BETTER KNOW RIGHT ARM HURTIN I STILL GOT LEFT SWING "I JUST LOST A 100LBS IM TRYIN TO LIVE MAN" -BIG PUN. LIKE ME COULDNT MEASURE HIS DICK WITH 6 RULERS i walked into it and key-chalked it i enjoyed long walks over course of so many years id like a country in which odd doesnt stand out freak of nature or famous or dying but maybe not for all i duno rich doesnt seem to..whatever im done thats why i dont do gay shit for money i dont give  a fuck  who u are Philosophy einstein your wine im trying im fine i dine im death defyin stuck to self and never lying into my business you go tryin IM SAYIN WHATS REALLY GOOD FALCON I MEAN A MAN MY STATURE TURNIN RAP GAME INTO PHILOSOPHY IF I AINT YA POPS ADOPTED SON I DUNNO IF THERE IS SUCH ANYTHING IN SENTIMENT MATT YOU ARE AS THE MOST HETERO MAN IVE KNOWN IN MY LIFE PUSH AND SHOVE MY MAN, YOU COULD FUCK ME ALL U WANT HONEY I MEANT THING NOT ANYTHING I READ SOME OR RIGHT DEFINITION OF TENURE GOT THE WORD "ANYTHING" I WONT STAND FOR ANYTHING BUT IN THE NAME OF RIGHT I  STAND FOR ANYBODY YEH U ALREADY KNOW MY BOOTH HAS COLOR THE TRUCE ON THE DOLLAR

No comments: