IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

if it comes down to it.

 if its between my life or someone elses. i rather die myself. only person i'd willingly kill is a person who has harmed a CHILD. only type of pain IAM afraid of is pain that other people witness because that weakens my character and I'm sick enough as it is. KRAMER FROM SEINFELD GAVE ME HIV CAUSE I EXPOSED HIS RING OF PEDOPHILES. Oh well, I'll die a man. he'll die a retarded pedophile. hE must have thought I'm dumb enough to blame...'someone else'. "doing wrong without rights is like northern without lights." - Sickly P, einstein philosopher. 10/13/2023 -> i pitched over the base switched over to place leave grief on ya face namean so you goin  to kill me huh not lettin me sleep 5 consecutive days. It's a shame. Shay-em Day-anm you know Im playin teefus deca-yin color with cray-onn  like i said ill die a man youll die a retarded fuckin pedophile HA. then again retardation toppin pedophile i dont know if a pedo a pedo anymore like low on the autism scale havin sex with a 16yr old girl aint no fuckin pedophile regardless of how old. doesn't have the brain for such evils. so marcy marc, i guess our association lookin to be post-mortem :-(  but on the other hand if i had one last wish it would be to kiss her one more time. call me a homo, atleast i fucked pussy HA i got an email from newyorkcares here come the holiday season gangster may sound only good in fiction but i kept it real with my addiction tell ya kids not to use tho, ruins lives. my life was ruined day i was born so just 'had to keep it real'.

No comments: