IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

verses he pack in his voices and so he curses his lifes choices :(

 bars im packing though life lacking her breasts racking body sacking whats to say of heard im a retarded nerd i redefined suffer gold mined tougher anyhow boys and GIZALZ to have more money than i got heart id need a mortgage from the devil and my current housing situation ill take poverty over evil any day i pray I PRAY HARD thats how my father looked at it when he kept money out of our hands, me and brother illsyo his name ilya so his buddies nicknamed him ILLSYO. ha . he cant tear the mic up like me tho namean. i just pray for his sake some of pops was with good cause i mean shit what hes painted to this day is BERSERK. my pops a cold man. cold sa ice but he didnt show FEELING FIRST TIME IN 33 YEARS OF LIFE I SHIT U NOT 33 YEARS LATER FIRST TIME ANY EMOTION WAS DISPLAYED AND HE BROKE DOWN IN TEARS. damn. im on meds now so no koo-koo comments :-) i keep a positive outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and justin JUU-AWAY i remember in great sentiment whn u came on irc and u said these WORDS VERBATIM BUDDY VERB FUCKING ATUM" "i like girls but i like them as friends, im gay. im crying". save the tears for your momma boy! hehe

No comments: