IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, October 6, 2023

fuck just do it , it just is. philosophy of your beloved addictosopher

 jordan, make donation to SPECIFICALLY retarded black homeless men cause when I see one in a close relationship with a female that is definition of romantic in any language. independent film russian english dont matter. on the note of poor, rap verse -> the cause of good is sadly aligned with the price of food. see i dont know what aligned means but i know it makes sense. but on the other hard, a man living an identity as hard as the one I just spoke of, that is prolly equivalent of having no concious thus damage can play its part in persona. in specific childhood . I guess me and that man share something in common. when good wishes align with your own identity. or good deeds align with ones persona, hoping for the second, facebook owner zucky zuck zuckerberg there is a fairly thin line between being full of yourself and full of shit i'll stick with the first. 

No comments: