IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

nuff said

 Sharks coral roses floral im above the moral. sharks bring about ripped roses theres morals for you. - your retarded genius now seriously i think i topped kevorkian with that one line. trump said im a free man tho so aint sufferin his fate. did some change locked up to relax and came out. I sync. memory, movement, pfft. america came together for me? i thank my black ppl here in particular. may i have a cool day. "mimmie" imagining a black woman using mirc, that is hot just in its own sentiment . my home health aide bibi being THE awkward man its awkward asking another if theres a facebook profile for you mr zuckerberg. I apologise for any inconvenience and mr zuckerberg youre my lifes grief tone. fortunately not undertoned as rude. thanks...as far as i could tell huh I TRY TO BRING ABOUT THE FLAVOR OF THESE PEOPLE THEY SAVOR THE CRIPPLE HYPERGRAPHIC HYPERLEXIC HABIT OVER THE YEARS YOU THINK IT CAME WITH THIS HYDROCEPHALIC HEAD NOPE TO DEAL WITH SOCIETY FOR YOUR RETARDED GENIUS JUST LOOK INTO SHAINDY ECKSTEIN I TYPED TO HER AND DIDNT BETRAY FRIENDSHIP FOR PUSSY.  your beloved chat savant marcy marc :). my late teens with shaindy . not  a post-coma thing this writing/reading habit. you know zuckerberg you might be the facebook king brain alot better than mine but im the king of faces my first grade year book my HUGE HEAD on a childs body me at the desk in a suit . and other page me in class photo standing next to the teacher. like i said momma didnt raise me cuddlin she raised me with discipline god bless the woman. photo should make me a UN legend shaindy was  so focused on looking like a woman she forgot to tell me that woman was available then in the end..she said "you dont love me you talk to me out of boredom". lady please, i did love you but as circumstances presented themselves i sent solo myself. like i said hypergraphic hyperlexic marcy marc so dont make fun of me cause im not smart like u  WHEN LOVE REGAINS FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS IN MY TANK SHIP. i hope they dont kill me though. I've got a while..right? these troubles are my only birth right what can i tell ya my love light. i'm sayin tho neff, how the weather in cali treatin u. i like new york tho these are my people at heart my people ny tho my people passed by i simple got high

No comments: