IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that serious tension face but one of a prosperous work ethic not no selfish brotha .  retarded or not I know I could've aced Yale law I'm an intellfactual ain't no pseudo-intellectual. OBAMA FOR THIRD TERM U KNOW YOU GOT PARCISSUS VOTE HOLLA. :-) as they say ",don't b an asshole half ur life but u keep running ur fuckin mouth u alrdy done 90percent* there's ur wise guy line for the day. I compose after which I expose keep runnin ya fuckin mouth n I'll impose. ;-) literary clever engaging endeavour . MONEY DONT CHANGE WHO U ARE FROM THE GET GO LYRICAL HARDKNOCK IM COLLECTING FOODSTAMPS ON DEATH ROW last one in caps for my man Fabolous *I* know wat Brooklyn all about. on that note I'll step down one with the size of my head other kids bullied and when I did better in school it became torture not justifying my stealing coffee for two weeks straight for a speedball habit this one chick dealer was like wow Paul I'm impressed don't tell ya kids but let me tell ya this speedball thing "will have ya lovin'" not sellin ass either oops homophobe humor those two words start with same letter cuz phobia a joke. either the steroids got to u or u in the closet two extremes..or so it seems my latest years greatest fears phew too long a post that one is for u Mr Obama stepping away from fab a sec

No comments: