IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I tell you one thing for a FACT. parcissus my ass im humble

 when my friends all had " a dick 6 inches big " I never commented on mines. LITERALLY NEVER. I never looked up average size never looked up small dicks on the internet or photos of. I did post a nude video once in later life. I'm sure of myself. Ever since a child, I've NEVER had to impress anyone. or is it I've never FELT THE NEED to impress because mother never showed me much love. no intimate moments. thus I've never had to gain it elsewhere. rap or philosophy call it what u "faggot niggaz" will ...namean tyra i dont want no autograph but u could be 80 and i'd still stay sober 6months straight to drool on your rack. your image makes me forever a 98 teen. 97 bonnie and clyde huh, me and my fantasy , i'm 98. so ms. banks holla atcha boy! (im sorry if kramer from seinfeld feels that way about me, what can i say..  life aint perfect" I respected my father so like father like son. i like boyish girls who dont wear make up. man with vaginas. if young tom cruise had a pussy I'd do halloween for hollywood. that would be GOD. not messiah not moyshuh. mwahSHUSH. i'd be MWAshushing . my mother quite a man so i suppose its my pops preference to. though we're not biologically related he's all i know. been there my whole life. zuckerberg, where my..mask....oh wait, I'm Parcissus..sorry. Harvard or HARDWORD . i got my word and my hypogonads i dont break em for nobody.  the beautys nipples become erect with the cripples impact they say swallow your pride i dont swallow i spit ;-) oh yeah psychology for you i dont find breasts something I can get into cause i wasnt breast fed. breasts are attractive though I LIVE TODAY THINK ABOUT YESTRDAY THINK INTO TOMORROW NO PAY IN MY PLAY LIFE FULL OF SORROW romanticism did a number on me what can i tell ya. 130 pounds thin you rate 130 rounds in you hate i would never claim to be no al pacino he bright and shiny my lights is dim though then again it aint 1983(scarface release) anymore for him! it will ALWAYS be 1983 for me, year i was born. I must in mustard I crust in custard on scarface.."sometimes romantic requires wrong im frantic in my song" - pavel "pasha" geller. pasha is russian way of saying pauly if a man is gay and you repeat 'youre gay' towards him arent you creating a philosophical antonym. satan im berating im playing you hating you purse im finance you nurse try my stance you curse i freelance reimburse whats THE chance. you taint when i paint im a saint it rained halloween gifts are welcome to scary kruger over here

No comments: