IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, November 4, 2023

who needs a break...life's a break (left is cake)....FEELUHSOFEE!

 rap of the day. but does logic interfere with god? come to think of it, does right/wrong? your philosopher, Sickly P. the man whos smart enough to say but what about a man whos wise enough to listen more Sickly Philosophy -- 11/5 7pm...I hope they let me sleep tonight. my mind is FUCKED ... morning of 11/6/23 -> in a romantic view..from a childs eyes...an adults soul. i mean. when you look at our existence as a whole . with judaism being the founding spot. with x-tian folks following. when have you heard of the bad guy existing BEFORE the good? nope. its always the good guy. evil comes to conquer.. if you are one of the believers of judaism coming first and slaying jesus...IF THERE IS A GOD, IF UR NOT AN ATHEIST. why would this god put down an evil which is never to be defeated? NOW i believe in lord jesus and im very spiritual but jewish people have a tendency to keep to themselves. you CAN NOT interpet that as evil. My ... "uncle weiss" is solid proof of CHARACTER IN A MAN. *sigh*. I guess it's just a philosophical outlook coming from me. as i said though VOCALLY.... a child is always right. one has innocence bringing about light. you can't agree with that one man forget it.. i dont know where your ghetto is. Dostoevsky wrote a whole book in "The Idiot" about the innocent prince myshkin. an adult kid. the 40 year old virgin, they should make a comical parody film called The Imbecile Virgin. A man only having one moment of intimacy in his life and that being kissing a woman just because she brought upon feelings of sympathy in him. If that doesn't draw saint you need better paint. if there is a god, we're essentially good. one extra O for onset. the onset of Parcissus. Yours truly. Lol this post is titled...Feeluhsofee. nigga you dont know jack but you do know pavel geller. That loving feeling. :) oh yeah...you fucking faggots are like teenagers in their colored hair odd clothing type calling upon satan...get real now come on. fucking faggots live in their teenager fairy tales. a jewish man always dresses in class sad enough despair pauly confess. 

No comments: