IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

My seinfeld girl

 you were a beautiful woman and with the size of your wallet ill close my eyes and imagine the rest. i got nerves of steel i kneel and kill but first you feel drunken bill at wheel (r.i.p bill harris my neighbor long time you knew what its like to be troubled with addiction on yout drinking habit) GAY COMMUNITY UPHELD MY HABIT WELL IM YOUR RABBIT my name is universal robbin the purse all fuck em i curse all stay fuckin the nurse all BUT MY LADIES  I TELL YA WHAT I DONT COVER IN RENTS ILL COVER IN PANTS . there is your OG verse :) leme help guy with laptop   i dont know what im doing imagine that one hard times what can i tell ya chief <- movie line for parcissus biography ha when reality hits forest wolf he greets jungle lion defeats im a zoo animal amongst your elites a beautiful mind beautifully blind  these coincedences what do they coincide with these instances parcissus resides with sold it above treasure its golden by measure JAY-Z TALKIN BOUT WHO GONA RUN THIS TOWN SON  STEP OUTA BOUND HE GET MURDERED SAFE TO SAY ITS SOUND NIGGA A POODLE AT MY DOG POUND WHAT U KNOW BOUT GOIN ROUND IM BABE RUTH U ROOKIE PITCHER AT THE BALL MOUND . naam sayin i kill jay-hova in this place i ball in the face im tall in the chase hit the chase hit wall im just sayin fuck the bathroom stall i suspect see that you respect me i disect see try and impact me YOU FEEL MY FILE ALL THE MEANWHILE IM ON TRIAL IN STIAL MAKIN SPEED DIAL TOPPIN THE PILE MY PEOPLE I RILE I RUN 10 FUCKIN WALKIN EIGHT MILE so whats good jigga namean and slim what it do my white boy! thanksgiving i thank god that im living! autismspeaks.org you call it gay huh! ZUCKERBERG SPIELBERG BLOOMBERG PARCISSUSBERG IM A SAVANT WHO CHATS WITH YOUR AUNT if you dare it incite my spirit just know i clear it no need to fear it. im a friendly fellow :-) AINT NO SHAME IN TALKIN TO PAVEL GELLER I TAME ROCAFELLA. well in pavel its more like veil than well. the e is soft much like myself. i cant talk anymore my black brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant kiss no more though i get turned on how u gona diss anymore when i bring gun my own company brings resent with my fresh meadows brothas see i vent good lord what has life brought me to youre a fuckin dick if you call sickly P a narcissist so fuck ur spiteful emails :( youll learn once i turn ill earn once you burn. phew theres your fuckin philosophy when life lusts you it live busts you :*( if i was in love with myself i wouldnt top your book shelf NEW FORM OF NARCISSISM USING COCAINE WITHOUT FIENDING FOR IT. its not even bout something to do its more like something to look forward to. dream forth! if i had something to  do or even better SOMEONE TO DO i wouldnt even want it. its just boredom/loneliness of being a freak. but if i had something to do would i be writing this level philosophy for you guys or spittin these rap joints?  nah. its my idle mind that savors find.  WHEN YOU PUT YOUR HEART OUT THERE AT START ITS NOT FAIR!

No comments: