IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 6, 2023

the amount of information my subconcious has trapped. ridicolous

 after this amount of damage. genius is a lil shy of ... i been to both (plus rykers/prison im nyc institution) theres a place called forensic loonies and theres a place called state psych one is after smoking doobies and the other one is nike. its financial position ...ah i wasnt in in. but anyway that was a serious tone undermined by snoopy dog bone. someone turned to decent even if it wasnt recent someone burned in recent although wisely decent i didnt need money to be rich like playboy bunny needn't be bitch annihilate assimilate dying late but early my fate i dont know what to do come up to a doc and be like ive been in all those loonie bins im a genius etc etc and what , trust their "medical opinion". i should be able to tell em whats next im a hell of a writer getting called a genius is castration i dont see a man with a mind ..i mean really how do u talk to the average joe and where do u find a heterosexual genius WHOS SOCIAL i mean + sober. i mean u combo on my flow in text so your rambo . phew so what these ppl gona do put me in a ghetto nursing home. i think i wouldnt make it in a white one. life is trouble enough without cause present i rubble with applause no resent. resent didnt sound right, close enough. i think african american nurses better cause them white gals they missing the dick so bad they think they correcting themselves with playing that same actress role daily , "the worn out house wife". AN ARAB AND A RUSSIAN U PUSHIN IM SQUASHING the brain is an interesting console pain in my role just saw a cat outside the EXACT orange color that cat whom i adopted from three-quarter house backyard at 27 years old some are well aware even without you in their hair you get attached to people who are not there you get detached its not fair. what can i say maybe  cali would have been better off with a blonde wig on shoulder lentgh there well aware thing is towards the person who said crackhead walkin by and my cali questioners HHEh diff way to view it. *grin* MY ABILITY TO DEFORM SOCIETY IN THE CLEVEREST WRITING ...that's just, phew. so thats yestrday talk lets get serious now a newport IS TODAY! medal put in pedal duelin whats the slow break on the american made image might fade but for my country never too late to restore sanityful after winning on left duel YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE SOLELY BY WITH AND IN TEXT AND YOU TELL ME A HATEFUL REMARK IN TEXT WONT COME FROM U one time. THATS IF CULTURAL TRANSLATION DONT CUT IT VYSOTSKY INTO RUSSIAN PAC THERES YOUR ILLUMINATI ...sorry heh ive grown a pretty big head over the years but me in company of genius boy i rather sit around wheel chaired bbwed in pampers who give me a dollar a day for lucies maybe i be afforded few hours bed rest i wander the streets of new york thunderin beats with no pork

No comments: