IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 3, 2023

a brilliant verse for david weiss and brighton beach rabbi.

 detailing jewish success in one verse . "the synagogue starts with sin it ends with gauge to win." - Pavel Geller. donations are welcome im a bum :( got the brass knuckle i chuckle they channel fuck mickey mantle got my own pair of balls they for rental. skip joint bids for your kids plastic niggas know im talkin grids in the name of good deeds philosopher takin the leads 11/04 7:27 i cant get into a book with no sleep the crook make you weep my verses is steep the purses i peep ida stole em but his phone would beep over their head i will leap  i will keep your heartful ways close they just that deep. im coming at ya comatose i stand on toes enjoy my flows seat ya at front rows never say nos ive gotten high now im at lows my niggas is my bros king of rap me they chose namean on comas  hable con ella. great independent movie. pedro almodovar is brilliant. when two men become friends a retarded nurse and a guy whos bull fightin gf ends up in a coma. nurse develops feelings for another girl in a coma. they become close friends. at end the nurse rapes the coma-woman he been takin care of she has kids by him. he ends up in prison. THE END WAS OBVIOUS THE GUY WITH BULLFIGHTIN GF VISITS HIM IN PRISON AND KISSES HIM. WADDAYA KNOW A HOMO TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF AN IDIOT. and so the nurse guy kills himself 8:13 11/04 MY MOVIE OFFER NO REBATE IT GOT DISTINCTION EVEN IF YOU HATE :-) i smoke mary jane i marry pain

No comments: