IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

'The bad guy"

 i bake underneath the tan son is fake call me the man. i would never cheat another human being unless life put me in a place of no other option. i mean LITERALLY no other. so what's to say of right and wrong? you couldn't tell the difference? what if life limited the space in between to where they dont exist. its you, alone. missie18 mimmie18 whatever your efnet nick is, hi chatter :*( whether you catholic cat or sick i got heart namean IM WITH GOD MY MORALS I PLANT MY FLORALS. bastards wont let me sleep

No comments: