IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Jennifer cuthbert

 my "phaedra" ircer. you canuck. you have sentimental value to me. but ... "ill be your little creature you be my riddle feature". GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH SHE ADORED HIM SHE JUST NEVER COULD ABSORB HIM. back from my exercise walk. im your knight in shining armor im right and so i harm her. cocaine carolina how did i get hooked on u lol "Ms. Ventura’s case, like other recent sexual assault lawsuits, is being brought under the Adult Survivors Act, a New York law that allows people who say they were victims of sexual abuse to file civil suits after the statute of limitations has expired. The one-year window to bring cases under this law ends next week." ..dont worry pops you aint puffy and i aint a fucking snake. i come from discipline instilled values even if its post mortem these charges i court em so called g's i abort em. well its night time . away from small talk in rap verse now! come to think of it u know the king do it donnie im fuckin playboy with bunny cocaine nose is runny it looks all too funny up till im grabbin the gunny lay back my honey i know achin ya tummy im illin pfft

No comments: