IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

you aint bigger than me its jigga and me

 when doing good leads you to a place of despair that puts mood in your hair fuck those rookies with their insanity plea 'law'. never know it simply show it money i doe it these girls hoe it. stay in prime time shape verses i vape bars at my tape wear scrooges cape JUST CAUSE A MAN AINT FIVE STAR DONT MAKE HIM SINISTER more philosophy on law huh. when you dont want money even if to get high when its refused just to get by  "never aspired to be another youre inspired cause im your father." - msg to todays law students i dont recall a single moment in my life where i thought "itd be cool to be him" .. never had a dream about thought of or lived as anything but me. that's all folks. this post is what i thought of on my hour long walk today :-* i compose a book in rap you cook im cap. i read and give I write TO live. writing  a passion held on to a not so discreet manner anymore so classic literature writers i got ya beat with my verses. THEY CLASSIC when expressing leaves one inspired supressing is retired so facebook guy they gona let me live or whats good. i wrote on good (in my case) first line in this rambling of a post. you need animals like me so you can point your fuckin fingers and say HE WALKS ON TWO. im not doo im not darkwing. I'm scooby scrooge. so i live in shelter instead of a zoo....your retarded genius but when you heard of a savant that do philosophy on rap. chatant. mr zuckerberg they say swallow your pride man only thing im too proud to do is swallow. I SPIT VERSES :) in rap you gotta prophesize yourself like me im emphasize myself i want respect not fame cause i suspect its lame theres your rap in classic lit heh i want intimacy more than drugs u be bunny i be your bugs intimate sin and state win why wait drink gin at gate i pin on plate i grin you rate me as king never late im bullet you shook my son rockin a mullet mustve mistook..who illest

No comments: