IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, November 25, 2023

huh

mooty mutt booty butt praiseworthy cut live in my hut!!!!! good night folks :-) man foul shit i cant sleep again! to die if you debt me ill cry if you set me  "I WASNT BORN FOR SETTLED NERVES I WAS BORN FOR ROMANCE I WAS BORN FOR LUSTFUL CURVES I  WASNT BORN FOR BROMANCE" - Parcissus, Pavel Pacino NAMEAN ...russian take on the word romance a russian aint no fake will always freelance like my son young slim said "drug sickness got me doing some sick bug twitches" lol if im white there aint black white color of crack and that is wack u know i really dont understand why gay has so be so weird or judged. ITS AS AWKWARD A QUESTION AS THE MOB TO LEGAL SANCTION ;/ for u assholes who got em sendin me narcissism defining email nah.. i suspect if it come to shove thats alright i got respect and i got love

sanction: authoritative permission or approval, as for an action.

frantic: desperate or wild with excitement, passion, fear, pain, etc

with me its brilliance at hand as fear in demand

No comments: