IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

im chillaxin relaxin nailin threes like chicagos john paxon

 cocaine its sum for niggas only money at the mouth they bitches know drinks is in the house when im showin at local club to entertain im with showing spiritual pain with dope i like the main act like im sane im ridin the benz you stuck on the train q local brighton beach local little odessa lookin real focal by coney island bullets go poke all trees know i toke all drownin ya whole i soak all im king you simple bloke all makin them dollas sellin coke all hoods know i take em jump shots i fake em swim at the lake em roastin ya bake em eatin ya whole birthday cake em niggas post-mortem obituary fuck funerals i bake em im done with these bars for gods sake em. namean. "and you say darling do i look alright and i say baby you look wonderful tonight" - eric clapton. classic rock. one of the greatest guitarists of all time. post for you my sole reader of this blog! a poem written by me -> these lifeless faces glare strayed from humanity in need of a fix in despair sweats protruding insanity some in extreme pain in rage not much an option for those filthy look how theyre dressed no turnin back from this course some cant get over the past filled with resent and remorse stuck in spiritual cast waking up with uncomfortable sore some cant live in their skin seeing how gently they whine life as a half concious dream needle being the ultimate fine a LIFE as such wanting to SHOUT SENSES FADING SKIN CHANGIN HUE THOSE CHOSIN TO SUFFER AND POUT POEM WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU. i got the illest verse stealin purse cursin nurse worst since doors fuck ya whores all the mores niggas talkin ass leave mami bed sores after i fuck her on all fours im top of my game right at the cores break sweat out the pores air parcissus up high he soars my style never bores  hard times with the glock nines fuck the court fines niggas runnin on thin lines im tastin fine wines im sellin a dime rookie u aint buyin nothin but lime A LIST KNOW THAT IM TRYING UNGODLY IM DEATH DEFYIN ALL IN GOOD TIME MAKE YA SHORTY MINE END OF THIS VERSE IM JUST SAYIN FINE me you admirin gats that im firin knock off police siren im runnin the block nigga i heard walmart hiring ya phone im wirin my verses never get tirin  . anastaciya kareva, she looked wonderful that night :-*( mother called me a romantic and we played with elves father saids a working man since when im running shelves

No comments: