IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 17, 2023

I ponder leave ye wonder!

 Ofcourse mr trump offered me criminal nuthouse so take it easy on myself after the life I've lived to that day. but I do hope I don't get killed because: i have a drug use history and am a friendly person who never troubles anyone and NEVER LETS MY DRUG USE INVOLVE OR INFLUENCE MY RELATIONS TO PEOPLE IN ANY WAY. in a bad way that is. I hope politics or some real rich person or some other obscenity has me hurt or killed. that i pray 'folks of influence' take it easy on me. tell em mr. zuckerberg your beloved savant chatter is a man who wants no trouble nor causes any or rather involves himself in such hassles! i mean gee golly , with this current persistent insomnia quite an issue in itself! IM NOT CRAZY IM CHATAZY . years of aimless chatting on the internet phew. youd think id make a friend or something but i chatted for the sake of chatting not makin friends.I TRY TO KEEP MYSELF FROM LOSING MY MIND LAZY ON GRIND BRUISIN YA BLIND ITS TRUE THAT ILL FIND SAVOR GOLDMINE IM LEFT DEEPLY SIGHIN WHODA THUNK IM STILL TRYING. trying to keep intact! ;-)  my chatindition condition is called hypergraphic/hyperlexic

No comments: