IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 6, 2023

98 funny after confide

 gunny with ride. i havent slept in a week maybe cause i wept and im sick - sickly P. eyo my man zuckerberg maybe its cause i got a small dick that i turned sick hah i write romance for the sake of display you know my big head
will convey "my wrists know they cuff em get the jist know i stuff em marijuana i puff em these haters i snuff em" a white boy showin his take on 2pac right there namean I aint got no look alikes Im looking nikes and booking bikes. im getting in the mood setting all is good  evils got heart too im in grief at start too  mr. pacino whats really good as far as dont bother cleaning my feces my kevorkianesque rap joint aight well ima go jerk off feces with a salty taste callin missy waltzy waste. i heard jizz is salty namean i died sadly all alone with a keyboard instead of phone.

No comments: